Prepares, updates and implements the Intramuros Development Plan Including (1) formulation of policies, guidelines and regulations covering zoning, land use, construction and renovation. (2) Issuance of building and constructions permits. (3) Inspection and monitoring of construction projects and renovation works. (4) Planning of traffic, garbage collection, water sewerage, power and other utilities. Responsible for fostering and strengthening community relations and linkages with relevant government and non-governmental bodies to achieve real urban renewal of the Intramuros district.
- Processing of Regulatory Permits and Clearances Process
- Maintenance of Streets and Sidewalks Process
- Management of Traffic, Mobility, and Parking Process
- Management of Vendors, Pedicabs, and Calesas Process
- Jeffrey P. Yap, Supervising Historic Sites Development Officer
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 8527.2811