|Fort Santiago*||6:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
Last Entry: 8:00 PM
|Casa Manila||8:00 AM to 5:00 PM||PHP 75.00**|
|Baluarte de San Diego||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM||PHP 75.00**|
*With Free Guided Tour on October 31, from 5:00 to 8:00 PM. Go to the Intramuros Visitors Center. Pre-registration or reservation not needed.
**Discounted rate of PHP 50.00 to apply if visitor is a child (<18), senior citizen (≥60), student, person with disability, or a government employee. Please present a valid ID.
- Respect Fort Santiago. Fort Santiago is a sacred ground. Countless have suffered died here as victims of war and other crimes against humanity. To ensure that the sanctity of the place is maintained, only activities that promote remembrance, commemoration, and contemplation are allowed.
- Visitors are encouraged to offer flowers at the White Cross memorial, the final resting place of around 600 souls who perished in Fort Santiago during World War II.
- Patronize professional guides. Only professional guides accredited by the Department of Tourism are recommended by the Intramuros Administration. For our directory of guides please go to this link: intramuros.gov.ph/guides.
- Photography is allowed. Only souvenir and amateur photography is allowed. Professional shoots, either commercial or non-commercial, shall require a permit. Go to this link to apply: intramuros.gov.ph/shoots.
- For the Free Guided Tour on October 31. Go to the Intramuros Visitors Center inside Fort Santiago. Pre-registration or reservation not required. Tour is good for one (1) hour at most. Only Fort Santiago is covered by this promo. Promo, which will be available from 5:00 to 8:00 PM only, comes free with your Fort Santiago entrance ticket.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Guests shall respect and abide by all signages and other directional materials on site, such as “Do Not Touch” signages, among others.
- Cleanliness shall be maintained at all times.
Free Guided Tour
The Fort Santiago Tour Guides are organizing a FREE guided tour of Fort Santiago on October 31, 2022 from 5:00 to 8:00 PM.Go to the Intramuros Visitors Center inside Fort Santiago. Reservations not needed.
This promo comes free with your Fort Santiago ticket: PHP75.00 (regular), PHP50.00 (discounted). Discounted rate is for children (<18), senior citizens (≥60), students, persons with disabilities, and government employees. Please bring valid ID.
Meet our volunteer guides!
- Rancho Arcilla, Senior Tourism Operations Officer
- Email: [email protected]
- Get quick updates on Intramuros! Go to this link to join our Viber community: intramuros.gov.ph/viber
For comments or questions contact us via [email protected]