“I focus on bringing my guests to the famous tourist attractions in Manila and nearby provinces. In between these, off-the-beaten-path attractions and secret gems await you. Adventure tourism is also a possibility. I’ve had visitors who already experienced volcanic craters in Central Luzon, walked the rice terraces in Northern Luzon, and other activities unique to the Philippines.”
- DOT accreditation no.: DOT-NCR-TGD-00497-2021
- Accreditation valid until: 30 June 2024
- Languages spoken: English, Filipino
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile No: 09424513261
Disclaimer. By continuing to use this directory you understand the following:
- That the rates may vary depending on the tour guide, duration of tour, time of the day, or season.
- That the tour guides listed in this directory are free-lance, private tour providers. They have no employer-employee relationship with the Intramuros Administration or the Department of Tourism.
- That the Administration or the Department of Tourism is not liable for any damages caused by any of the tour guides before, during, or after their provision of services.
Updated 24 July 2022, 1448
For comments or questions contact us via [email protected]