Updated as of 18 Dec 2022, 0911.
Order of Procession
- General public is strongly advised to continue observing social distancing and to wear face masks in crowded spaces.
- Wear comfortable and decent clothing. Sunday clothes are encouraged.
- Follow queues and line-up properly.
- Observe traffic, mobility, and parking rules.
- Be mindful of others. Avoid doing disruptive activities such as playing loud music or taking pictures with flash.
- For cyclists, refrain from riding your bikes in crowded areas.
- Observe cleanliness at all times.
About the Organizers
Cofradia de la Inmaculada Concepcion, Inc.
Our Vision. Men and Women faithful to the Catholic Church, gathered together as a confraternity with a common thrust with an aim for religious and spiritual growth and to be devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary, The Immaculate Conception, Principal Patroness of the Philippines. By being committed to restore, expose, and preserve the Traditional Filipino Religious Heritage, and by being active instruments of our Lord Jesus Christ to share Faith, Hope, and Love in tangible deeds of our apostolic works.
Our Mission. United as Catholic Confraternity, we, the Officers and members of the Cofradia de la Inmaculada Concepcion, with the guidance and blessing of God, through our Lord Jesus Christ, and under the maternal protection of Mary, The Immaculate Concepcion, Principal Patroness of the Philippines, promise with all our heart and mind to fulfill to the best of our efforts this Mission statement:
In our words, thoughts, and actions to seek greater religious and spiritual growth and to be more devoted to the Blessed Virgin Mary. This religious and spiritual growth we seek, must not only be confirmed to ourselves but must be shared with our neighbors as well.
We shall be strongly committed to the spread of the devotion to the Immaculate Conception to the people from all walks of life by showing to the coming generations a continuation of our Traditional Filipino Religious Heritage.
Last but not the least, we shall work hard to put our time, effort, and resources to reach out to our brothers by rekindling their Faith, offering them hope, embracing them with love. These gifts we receive from Christ, we ought to share it too, intangible deeds, concrete works of our apostolate to the Catholic Church, the church of the Poor.
Our Motto. Peach within ourselves, peace throughout the world, peace with God.
IA is a National Government Agency attached to the Department of Tourism of the Philippines. Under Presidential Decree No. 1616, IA is responsible for the orderly restoration and development of Intramuros as a monument to the Hispanic period of Philippine history. The mission of IA is to protect and conserve the historical and cultural value and significance of Intramuros while advancing and guiding urban development within, and contributing to the strengthening of the Filipino’s national identity and sense of belonging and pride. IA envisions Intramuros as a model urban site of national historical and cultural heritage, sustaining people and life systems within, and contributing to national cultural and socio-economic progress.
- Rancho Arcilla, Senior Tourism Operations Officer
- Email: [email protected]/ [email protected]
- Get quick updates on Intramuros! Go to this link to join our Viber community: intramuros.gov.ph/viber
Grand Marian Procession souvenir programs
- 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990
- 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020