日本語上手なツーアガイド: Vangie SEVILLA
“I am a Multi-Lingual Guide who speaks Japanese, English & Filipino who specializes in handling VIPS, Fam Tours of DOT / TPB, Memorial Tours, Student Exchange Program Tours, Technical Visits, Shooting Tours, Golf Tours, Leisure Tours , Business to Business meetings, Simple Interpretation & Interviews for JPEPA for Nurses & Care Givers going to Japan. I am a proud member of MULATGAP, an organization with more than 30 members who are all Accredited & Licensed by the Department of Tourism. I enjoy what I do for a living & I value my contribution in making Tourism in my Country not only more fun but more memorable as well. I am a Mom of two, I love to Travel but I also enjoy cooking, singing, reading, planting and watching Netflix during my free time. And lastly, I can’t wait to Tour you around my beautiful Country, the Philippines!🇵🇭 Allow me to give you an experience of a Lifetime!!!”
- DOT accreditation no.: DOT-NCR-TGD-00341-2021
- Date of accreditation: 3/15/2021
- Languages spoken: Japanese, English, Filipino
- Degrees: BS Biology, College of the Holy Spirit
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile No: 09189021327
Disclaimer. By continuing to use this directory you understand the following:
- That the rates may vary depending on the tour guide, duration of tour, time of the day, or season.
- That the tour guides listed in this directory are free-lance, private tour providers. They have no employer-employee relationship with the Intramuros Administration or the Department of Tourism.
- That the Administration or the Department of Tourism is not liable for any damages caused by any of the tour guides before, during, or after their provision of services.
Updated 24 July 2022, 1448
For questions, comments, or complaints contact us: [email protected]