日本語上手なツーアガイド“: Cecilia DE LEON
“A Japanese speaking Tour Guide since 1994, Love to travel, promoting our Beloved Philippines, in many forms and ideals, nature or fancy things, all about Philippines, has been my goal since I became a tour guide. I am also into theatre and acting and also singing are also the things that make my life more enjoyable. I wish, after this pandemic, I could still be active in the Tourism industry to impart my knowledge and experience to guide not only our locals but also the foreign Tourists, esp our market, the Japanese People. Mabuhay!!!”
- DOT accreditation no.: DOT-NCR-TGD-00412-2021
- Date of accreditation: 6/30/2021
- Languages spoken: Japanese, English, Tagalog
- Degrees: BA English, University of the East
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile No: 09178138411
Disclaimer. By continuing to use this directory you understand the following:
- That the rates may vary depending on the tour guide, duration of tour, time of the day, or season.
- That the tour guides listed in this directory are free-lance, private tour providers. They have no employer-employee relationship with the Intramuros Administration or the Department of Tourism.
- That the Administration or the Department of Tourism is not liable for any damages caused by any of the tour guides before, during, or after their provision of services.
Updated 24 July 2022, 1448
For questions, comments, or complaints contact us: [email protected]