Ivan Homer Uy Cana MAN DY
Born and raised in Manila, Ivan is the founder and lead guide of the tour outfit Old Manila Walks. Since 2005, he has expertly led curated walks that have brought to life the histories of Intramuros, Binondo-Chinatown, San Miguel-Malacañang and the Chinese Cemetery. His work and expertise has been featured in both local and international media outfits. He finished his master’s degree on Cultural Heritage Studies from the University of Santo Tomas in Manila. Ivan is a seasoned traveller, writer, book author and cultural tourism awardee by the Manila municipal government. He is a multi-lingual English, Filipino and Mandarin Chinese guide.
- DOT accreditation no.: DOT-NCR-TGD-00558-2021
- Date of accreditation: 6/30/2021
- Languages spoken: Mandarin, Hokkien, English, Tagalog
- Degrees: MA- Cultural Heritage Studies, University of Santo Tomas; B.S. Industrial Design, De La Salle University- College of Saint Benilde
- Email: [email protected]
- Mobile No.: 09189626452
Disclaimer. By continuing to use this directory you understand the following:
- That the rates may vary depending on the tour guide, duration of tour, time of the day, or season.
- That the tour guides listed in this directory are free-lance, private tour providers. They have no employer-employee relationship with the Intramuros Administration or the Department of Tourism.
- That the Administration or the Department of Tourism is not liable for any damages caused by any of the tour guides before, during, or after their provision of services.
Updated 24 July 2022, 1448
For questions, comments, or complaints contact us: [email protected]